The 2017 EFITA Congress, European conference dedicated to the future use of ICT in the agri-food sector, bioresource and biomass sector, will take place in Montpellier from 2 to 6 July 2017.
The topics covered at the conference are detailed in the “conference topics” section. Invited sessions are also welcome, as well as workshops. It is still possible to submit proposals: please refer to the “Invited tracks and associated events” section.
Demonstrations can be proposed for the conference: specific submission forms have been prepared, and submitted demonstrations will be reviewed. Review of demonstrations will be organised using same topics as for oral communications and posters.
Submissions are open until 23 March 2017 (last extension) for posters and oral communication and until 18 April 2017 for demonstrations. Please check the “key dates” section. To know more about the submission procedure and to submit papers and demonstrations, go to “submission” section.
- 16 December 2016: Opening of submissions. Proposals for invited sessions and workshops are welcome
- 30 January 2017: Closing for proposals of invited sessions and workshops. Notifications to organisers within 2 weeks
- 23 March 207: Closing of submissions (oral communications and posters)
- 18 April 2017: Demonstrations: closing of submissions, Notification of acceptance (oral communications and posters)
- 21 May 2017: Demonstrations: notification of acceptance, Deadline for submission of full papers, Closing of early bird registrations
- 15 June 2017: Closing of all registrations
SOURCE: EFITA website