RECAP will be presented at the 23rd MARS Conference, taking place on the 28-29 November 2017 in Gormanston, Ireland.
The conference is organised by the JRC, in collaboration with the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI) and the Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM).
It will provide a platform to present and discuss Member States’ experiences and general observations regarding the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS), including developments in shared management.
In particular, it will address:
- Methodological developments and innovative topics.
- Highlights of the 2018 technical guidance documents.
- Technical aspects triggered by the revision of Implementing Regulation 809/2014 towards monitoring.
- The implementation of the amendment of the Delegated Regulation 639/2014 after the greening review.
- Insights into the CAP 2020 challenges of simplification and innovation.
The deadline for registration is 23 November 2017.
Click here to register.
Click here for more information and the agenda of the Conference.
SOURCE: EU science hub