The JRC, in collaboration with the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI) and the Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM), is pleased to announce the 23rd MARS Conference that will take place in Gormanston, Ireland, on 28 and 29 November 2017, from 9 am to 5 pm.
The conference will provide a platform to present and discuss Member States’ experiences and general observations regarding the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS), including developments in shared management. In particular, it will address:
- Methodological developments and innovative topics
- Highlights of the 2018 technical guidance documents
- Technical aspects triggered by the revision of Implementing Regulation 809/2014 towards monitoring
- The implementation of the amendment of the Delegated Regulation 639/2014 after the greening review
- Insights into the CAP 2020 challenges of simplification and innovation
A first draft agenda will be available by the end of September. In the meantime, we welcome requests and proposals for discussions, oral presentations, and poster presentations. Please send these to Wim.Devos@ec.europa.eu
Please note that for technical reasons, these presentations should be made in PechaKucha format (20 slides of 20 seconds each).
CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, Gormanston, Co. Meath, K32 W562.
Registration will be open from 1 September 2017.
SOURCE: EU science hub