The Copernicus Training and Information Session to be held on 10-11 May 2017 in Lund at the premises of the Academic Society (AF Borgen) of Lund University is the sixth in a series of national Copernicus events.
The European Commission is organising these sessions at the request of, and in collaboration with Member States.
The Copernicus Training and Information Session targets both Copernicus “intermediate” end users (technical) and end user communities (non-technical).
The event aims to promote awareness of the many uses of Copernicus data and information, while providing the opportunity for hands on demonstrations and basic training as well as networking and information sharing regarding:
- Access to Copernicus data and information;
- Access to Copernicus services (Marine Environment Monitoring, Land Monitoring, Emergency Management…);
- Use of Copernicus for GI professionals, public authorities, entrepreneurs, etc.;
- SWEA, the new Swedish Satellite Data Tool;
- Swedish National Earth observation Activities.
For more information, please visit the event’s website.
SOURCE: Copernicus website