For the third year in a row TP Organics will organize its annual event Organic Innovation Days, which will take place in Brussels on 15-17 November 2017. The draft agenda is already available here and the registration will open soon.
As part of Innovation Days, TP Organics launches a Call for Organic Innovations open to farmers, researchers and companies. This year the Call is focused on innovative solutions to one of the following needs of the organic sector:
Improving soil quality in organic arable farming
Appropriate and robust livestock systems
Innovation for sustainable diets
These are the themes of the 2017 Call that are based on the priority topics identified in TP Organics Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda. The call will close on 31 July 2017.
You can find the full description of the call themes, the call timeline, the submission guidelines and the template here.
Eligibility and submission requirements
The call is open for any organization, company or individual researcher/practitioner who can propose an innovative solution to the issues described in one of the themes. You’re welcome to submit more than one solution, as long as it is in English, falls within the scope of the themes for this year and is relevant for the organic sector. The innovation/practice should be recent, i.e. developed within the last 3-5 years.
To submit your innovative practice/solution, follow the steps:
- Download the Microsoft Word template for describing your innovation.
- Fill in the details of your innovation(s) & check the spelling/grammar carefully before sending it.
- Send your submission(s) in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2017 at the latest.
- In the subject of the email please indicate the following: OID_2017_Theme 1, 2 or 3_Title of your innovation
- If you have multiple solutions, submit each one separately as described above.
TP Organics evaluator will select the most promising solution for each theme. The author of the selected submission will be notified by 3 October and invited to present it at the Organic Innovation Days on 16 November in Brussels. A lump sum will be provided to cover travel costs.
All eligible innovative practices that fit into the call description will be promoted through the Innovation Arena of TP Organics and/or through TP Organics newsletter.
SOURCE: TP Organics.eu